Audio CLE - Immigration Law Fundamentals$295.00
LawReviewCle's Immigration Law Fundamentals course will provide an overview and introduction into the the basic concepts of U.S. immigration law and procedure.
This course is an introductory, step-by-step, instructional on the basics of Immigration Law.
The following key topics will be discussed:
- Introduction to Legal Immigration Law
- Family-based Visas
- Victims of Crime Visas & VAWA
- Employment-based Visas
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal & CAT
- Inadmissibility & Removal Proceedings
- Immigration Law Issues and Ethics